The content on this Site is made available by Mindfields Consulting Pty Limited. The information linked from the URL (www.mindfields.net.au) and housed on the same machine that houses that URL (´this Site´) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Each and every time you access or browse this Site you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of this Site.
You may reproduce any part of the content of the Site, however if you do so, you must acknowledge Mindfields Consulting's copyright in that content, and retain all markings that indicate the origin of the content. You must not otherwise reproduce the content. Further, and notwithstanding anything else in the terms and conditions, you must not reproduce any content from this Site for a commercial purpose or for a profit-making purpose.
Use of this Site is at your own risk. To the extent permissible by law, Mindfields excludes all warranties in relation to the information available from this Site and disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent on any:
- Access by you to the information available from this Site
- Infection by any computer virus that occurs as a result of accessing this Site or any of the content contained on this Site
- Use of any information or content available from this Site
Mindfields permits prospective buyers/customers/partners who intend to purchase research materials and web-based platforms/tools to review the solutions using dummy data (Dummy data/information allows users to gain similar feel of the final solution, except that the proprietary information is masked and not made available). Only after the prospective purchaser/buyer/customer/client is satisfied with the summary data/information of the respective product/service platform available for purchase in the Site, he/she may proceed for payment via Online Payment gateway. We do not accept any other mode of payment.
As Mindfields does not sell any physical product, and all products/services/platforms are available through the Site or through electronic documents (in PDF, Microsoft Office/PowerPoint/Excel formats), there does not arise any Goods return policy. The prospective customer will have ample time to review the summary product/service before finally making a decision to purchase the complete package/product/service. Additionally, the prospective customer/buyer has the option to reach out to Mindfields (via “Contact Us’) or through email (email@example.com) to clarify any doubts on the product/service available for purchase.
After taking an informed decision, if the buyer initiates a transaction and completes successfully, Mindfields will make the product/tool/service available to the customer within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction. However, once the service is made available (via electronic format, or through the Site), Mindfields will not entertain any refunds of the payment made should the customer intend to cancel the order after receiving access to the product/service/platform.
However, in case the customer wishes to cancel the order within 24 hours of making the payment, he/she will be eligible for a 75% refund of the total amount paid, while the remaining 25% of the paid amount would be withheld as processing fees at any given point of time.
For ongoing annual/quarterly subscriptions and recurring charges on Mindfields’ solutions, existing customers have the option to cancel or restructure their existing subscription plan at any time. However, the new plan/revision will come into effect from the next billing cycle. A cancellation request will come into force only from future billings.